heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Chicken Chalet Express and other food pics from the Lonsdale Quay Market ON Sunday, March 31, 2013 AT 7:24 PM
Its sushicat, and on Friday - March 29, I went with some friends to do the Grouse Grind. It was my first time and of course it was tough but especially since we went on the bypass route (because the main grouse grind route was closed from the SNOW) and that made everything harder.

Anyways, we went back to the Lonsdale Quay Market for lunch. I ordered the #4 from the Chicken Chalet Express. 


You get the chicken and any 3 sides so I chose rice, potatoes and broccoli/vegetables. I think the price for this was ~$8.90 and it wasn't that great in my opinion. The chicken didn't taste as sweet as I thought having bbq sauce on it would be. The potatoes were okay, they were just like the usual baked taste and the broccoli vegetables tasted average too. I thought the portion size for this price was small too, would've preferred if they gave me a bit more. If you look at it, they only gave me like a few pieces of the broccoli/vegetables.


Rating
Food: 2.5/5
Atmosphere: N/A - its the market, we sat outside looking at the waters~
Service: 3/5 
Price: 3/5

Overall: I don't think I would be visiting this place the next time I come to the market. The portion size for the price wasn't worth it and the taste didn't make up for it either. 

Chicken Chalet Express on Urbanspoon
========================================================================

Here are some other pictures of food my friends got! I didn't want to annoy them and ask where they got their food from, sorry :p!

I'm guessing these two foods were from some Chinese stall. 





My friend says the oysters there (I remember it was near the entrance) were pretty good. This is a baked one and it does look yummy... I'll try it next time!


I think this was from the Greek stall, my friend felt very full afterwards (there's rice underneath since you can't see). That chicken leg looks yummy (lol).


 And my friend got this eggplant dish, I have no idea what it tastes like and I don't like eggplant so I didn't inquire about it (haha). But despite my distaste for eggplant, this does look aesthetically tasty.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


0 comments