heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Alleluia Cafe 歡欣餐廳 ON Monday, April 1, 2013 AT 12:00 AM
Its sushicat, and finally I'm caught up with my blog posts! 

I went with a friend after work to Alleluia Cafe. This was around 11pm, and the place was packed with late night asian goers like myself for a nice meal.  

My friend got the minced pork and eggplant on rice with spicy sauce. Again, I don't like to eat eggplant but the sauce on this dish looks plentiful to help hide the taste of eggplant for me (lol). She said that it tasted average, and there was a lot of rice since she didn't finish it in the end. And it wasn't spicy at all, so there you go. 

                                                

Usually I always get the baked pork chop with tomato sauce on rice, BUT I wanted to be different this time and try the pumpkin sauce. I thought it would be sweet but it wasn't. It was still okay but I think I'll stick with tomato sauce next time. Their servings are always at a nice big size, I only finished half and had the rest packed.



Rating
Food: 3.5/5
Atmosphere: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: 4/5

Overall: Alleluia Cafe has been here for awhile, and I always go there whenever I just want something to eat. I never really had a big thing against it nor a great love for it, just an occasional place to go. The price went up over the years but for the portion size and decent flavor of the food, its still alright.

Alleluia Cafe 歡欣餐廳 on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , ,


0 comments