heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

IHOP (Richmond) Review ON Saturday, April 13, 2013 AT 3:40 PM
Its sushicat. I went with my friend to IHOP yesterday at 1pm with the nice rainy weather. Actually both my friend and I have lived here for awhile but never went to or had been at IHOP before so this was new. And knowing of course that it's a breakfast joint, we were pretty much set on what to get.

They had different syrups available: Old Fashioned, Butter Pecan,  Blueberry, and Strawberry. Personally I liked Old Fashioned because I just like plain old syrup. My friend thought Old Fashioned and Butter Pecan tasted similar. I thought Blueberry was okay too but wished it had more taste. And we both didn't like the Strawberry too much 'cause it tasted like the artificially sweet kind which could be tasty to someone else.


My friend got the Simple & Fit Blueberry Harvest Grain 'N Nut Combo ($10.79). She had her eggs scrambled (doesn't like her eggs runny) and there are some banana pieces on her blueberry and grain pancakes. She said it tasted solid, can't go wrong with this. 


I don't generally have westernized breakfasts or eat bacon and sausages often so I got the Breakfast Sampler ($11.99). They give two eggs (I had it sunny side up), two sausages, two bacon, two ham, two pancakes and hash browns. Mmmm, you can't really go wrong making these breakfasts so I enjoyed it although I would've liked the bacon less crispy but that's just me. The pancakes were good too since they're fluffy (I don't know what else to say) but I'm actually not a very pancake person so I didn't like it as much.



And we both shared the Danish Strawberry and Banana Crepe ($9.89). Inside the crepe was cream cheese and strawberries. There was whipped cream and bananas on top with strawberry juice/jam surrounding the whole thing. We both thought it was really sweet and would have liked less cream cheese inside but that's just a personal preference 'cause maybe some people do actually like all that cream cheese inside. 


We also had tea ($2.49 each) which I slightly cringe since its just a tea bag and we get tea free at our usual asian joints. But its nothing so bad, just pointing it out. Its the same for coffee anyways so nbd.

Rating
Food: 4/5 Seriously, can you go wrong with breakfast food??
Atmosphere: 4/5
Service: 4/5 Server checks up on us regularly.
Price: 3/5

Overall: For breakfast food, it should be solid because I feel like you can't really mess up on that (if you do,  well then...). So, nothing wrong with that. I would probably come back to try their omelette and waffles but its not that high on my list. And I feel like the price is a bit much for breakfast that I could make at home but its nice to just have it made already.

IHOP on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 comments