heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Tri-Ty Cafe 翠緹複合餐飲 Review ON Saturday, April 13, 2013 AT 3:59 PM
It's sushicat. On the same day I had went to IHOP, I also went to Tri-Ty Cafe with the same friend after work at 9pm. I should really go study...

It was cold out (rain stopped but windy later) so I got the Beef Brisket and Pig Blood in Chili Hot Pot ($9.50). I usually get the pork intestines but got the beef brisket this time and I think I like the pork intestines better 'cause there weren't a lot of beef brisket and it wasn't particularly tasty/infused with the sauce. You could change pig blood to tofu but pig blood doesn't really taste like anything to me so I was alright with it. The chili hot pot is not spicy but I like eating it with the rice. Its pretty oily though. 
They also provided both of us a small pudding which didn't have much taste. 



My friend got the curry chicken risotto ($9.50) but the risotto was just the normal asian rice and not the risotto rice we thought of. It contained chicken, potatoes, rice, carrot, and onions. I thought the curry sauce was alright but my friend thought it was salty. I suggested that it be good for having udon//ramen actually.


Rating
Food: 3/5
Atmosphere: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 3/5

Overall: Tri-ty isn't my go to Taiwanese cafe but I think it has alright food. I actually like how they have a menu for us to tick our food (although waste of paper? hope they reuse it) and they have lots of drinks but a lot of bbt or asian cafes have a large drink collection too. I would go back when I'm hungry and just looking for noms.


Tri-Ty Cafe 翠緹複合餐飲 on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 comments