heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Mochi Bubble Tea Cafe Review ON Thursday, May 2, 2013 AT 10:30 PM
Its sushicat~. Today I went singing at karaoke with a friend for 5 hours! We felt hungry afterwards and decided to go to Mochi Bubble Tea Cafe. We arrived at around 7pm (thurs), and it was relatively quiet with a few tables of people around and tv screens showing basketball and hockey games.

I ordered the Ginseng Herbal Hot Pot ($8.99). They have a lot of chicken which I appreciated and the soup was alright. The soup tasted lighter compared to the ones at other bubble tea cafes like Pearl Castle or True'stea (less ginseng?). They also don't provide small appetizers like the other bubble tea cafes.


My friend ordered the Schezuan Spicy Hot Pot ($8.99). It contained a few beef slices, fish tofu, other fish balls, tofu and cabbage. The soup wasn't super spicy but it was decently spicy. It was more spicy near the end, so you should stir well for the spice to be incorporated everywhere.


Rating
Food: 3/5
Atmosphere: 4/5 Also has free wifi.
Service: 3.5/5 The staff were nice and polite. It wasn't a busy evening, but nonetheless I appreciate decent service.
Price: 3/5

Overall: I think Mochi Cafe is like the other bubble tea cafes because of similar food items so it might be hard for them to compete with due to their location as well as the special-ness of their food since its common or can be done better (with the small appetizers) in other places. (I do like how they have special deals everyday but I didn't look at it). It is a decent eat place and I like the quietness on this non busy evening. Next time if I come, I want to try their creme brule/tiramisu. The shooters and mochi sodas also look interesting to try.

Mochi Bubble Tea Cafe on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


0 comments