heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Pho An Nam Review ON Sunday, July 7, 2013 AT 12:06 AM
This was during exam week at Pho An Nam that I never posted... until now...

We went to Pho An Nam before for its convenience along No.3 Road, close to the malls and our homes. LOL, we alternate between this place and Pho Lan since they're near each other.

Grilled Pork, Spring Roll with Vermicelli Shredded Pork ($8.50).This one's always yummy to eat and the grilled pork is nice and soft to eat.


Com Suon Ga Trung - grilled pork chop, lemon grass chicken, fried rice with egg ($10.50). The lemon grass chicken tasted fine but the grilled pork chop was burnt a little on the tips. I like to pour all of the nuoc mam pha on top of everything to get even more flavor. I think it was alright but I prefer the other dish (above) better which I tried before.


Food: 3/5
Atmosphere: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 3.5/5

Overall: I like to come here a lot and eat pho. We didn't show pho here, but thats good too. I definitely would come back since its so convenient and not bad.


Pho An Nam on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 comments