heart heart
[ ]
Nomcats Go Nommin'






✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Posh (Richmond) Review ON Sunday, July 7, 2013 AT 1:13 AM
It's been about 3 years since I last came to Posh. It looks like the list of food went down and the price for this ayce sukiyaki increased (~$18). 
This was a Thursday afternoon and I remember it was a weird day because there were power outages in Garden City and there was a power outage here while we were eating. But we use hot pot burner and it was still light outside, so thats alright (but seriously Richmond, whats with all the power outages, wasn't even windy that day).

I make sukiyaki at home so its basically just soysauce/mirin/sake/water. And they split the soysauce and water in two different pots so you can make it more sweet or not. 


Their meat got thinner too. We got a lot anyways, so I think its alright.


We also ordered some veggies (mushrooms, pumpkin, tomato, lettuce, watercress, shitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms), tofu, udon, etc. Everyone, always eat your veggies. I can't imagine not eating veggies at a hotpot.

Our hot pot under dim lighting. We kinda just put everything in there because we were really hungry.

Rating
Food: 3/5
Atmosphere: 3/5
Service: 3/5 There were a couple of tables, so it wasn't that bad. But the service was still kind of slow, although I think it is better compared to years ago when I went before.
Price: 2.5/5

Overall: It is AYCE and I was full by the end of it but I feel like the food choices cut down and price increase makes it not as attractive. However, I would still go again once in a while. Again, I make this at home, so it is a cheaper option to do it at home if I'm not lazy to gather the ingredients.

Posh on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 comments